- Confused About Retirement Residences, Independent Living, Supportive Living or Assisted Living in Calgary?
- Struggling with Dementia or Alzheimers Caregiving or finding Residential Memory Care?
- Worried About Your Parents Health and Safety?
- Wanting to Know How to Stay in your Home Safely?
- Overwhelmed or Frustrated Getting the Help You Need?
We Can Help!
When life’s normal aging transitions go off track it can seem as if seniors and their families struggle from crisis to crisis. We are a local Calgary company of professional and caring, seniors health and housing advisors. We believe that our seniors, and their loved-ones should enjoy their time together with timely care when and where it is needed and less anxiety towards the future.
Proactive Seniors Plan
We create a road map to reach your living-well goals. We help identify the obstacles in your path and create a detailed strategic plan to address them with a focus on achieving your best wellness and function now and into the future.
Our goal is too help seniors live safely while:
- Maintaining choice and independence through early planning
- Reducing incidence of illness or injury
- Supporting the family and caregivers in their roles
- Avoiding rushed decision making
- Helping everyone feel prepared, confident and reassured that the future in within their control
Our caring and experienced advisors guide the family discussion so that everyone can share their hopes and concerns. We will support you along this journey, and through the bumps and turns that happen along the way.
For greater detail click here for Calgary Proactive Seniors Plan
Seniors Housing Support
We are the experts in seniors housing in Calgary and area, the only company that can present every possible consideration ranging from low-income subsidized seniors housing to publicly funded (Alberta Health) supportive living facilities to private retirement residences. We ensure that a seniors health-care needs, lifestyle wishes and financial capabilities are fully considered in identifying their best-fit options. There are over 150 Seniors Housing options in Calgary alone and they all offer a different array of services at different price points. Researching these options on your own is very time consuming and confusing. We will identify which options match your unique requirements and help you to make an informed decision.
Our goal is to help seniors find their best fit in retirement living by:
- Providing education on the complex landscape of seniors housing
- Knowing your health care requirements and anticipating your future care needs including dementia care
- Exploring the diverse amenities, services and personalities of various facilities
- Investigating options in a timely manner so that health and choice are not negatively impacted by waiting too long
- Evaluating cost scenarios and financial supports
- Supporting your move with referrals to trusted Calgary organizers, realtors and movers as required
For greater detail for this service please click here for Calgary and Area Seniors Housing Support
Calgary Dementia Navigation and Coaching
Get the support you need to navigate the challenging journey of living with dementia. Every family experiences a unique disease progression where strategies and approaches can change dramatically from the initial stages of the disease to the final stages. The day-to-day reality of having a loved one with dementia requires on-going support, flexibility and creative problem solving.
Our dementia specialists help families:
- Care for their loved ones by finding balance and taking care of themselves
- Understand this complex disease by deciphering the terminology, medical interventions and recommended approaches
- With experienced guidance in testing different techniques and strategies to find the tools that work best in your particular situation
- Access supportive services in a timely manner so that their intended support is maximally beneficial
- Adjust the plan and strategies with ongoing support as the disease progresses
Dementia navigation and coaching provides Calgary families with an understanding and empathetic ear of someone who understands what you are going through.
For greater detail for this service please click here for Calgary Dementia Navigation and Coaching
Custom Support in Calgary
Whether you are a Calgary senior who is struggling with a component of aging or an adult child looking for help in caring for your parent we understand that every situation can be different. If you don’t know what support you need or if we can help you – just get in touch and we will find a way to help as best we can.
For other areas of Proactive Support please click here Custom Plans for Calgary Seniors