“Seniors are not getting timely care and health system pressures continue to mount”
Canadian Medical Association – State of Seniors Health Report 2016
There is an abundance of seniors support programs, care services and housing options from both the private and public markets, however seniors are not accessing these supports at al, or in time, for them to be maximally beneficial. Seniors in Canada are falling through the cracks and it is costing them and society a high price.
Seniors and their supporting family members are frustrated and overwhelmed with how complicated and time consuming it is to find the information they need to make important decisions. Often people don’t know what they need help with, making it even harder to know how, where or when to get support.
At Proactive Seniors we aim to fill in the gaps – ensuring seniors and their families are getting the guidance and information they need in time for help to actually be helpful.
- A senior or caring for a senior?
- Overwhelmed with the time it takes to find senior’s care services and support information?
- Confused about Retirement Residences, Supportive Living or Low-Income Seniors Housing?
- Trying to support your aging parents when you don’t live near them?
- Wanting to spend quality with your loved ones?
- Unsure if all eligible financial benefits are being received?
- Needing a plan for safely ‘Aging in Place’ at home?
- Wanting to understand which seniors programs and services are needed and how to access them?
- Struggling with Dementia or Alzheimers caregiving or finding Residential Memory Care?
The Team at Proactive Seniors is Here to Help
Whether you are facing an immediate crisis or wanting to plan ahead, our team of highly experienced seniors consultants will provide compassionate guidance and ensure you have the information you need to make timely and effective choices and decisions. We provide:
Seniors Housing Support
- Private Retirement Residences
- AHS Funded Supportive Living & Long Term Care
- Subsidized Seniors Apartments & Lodges
Making sure our clients get the seniors housing solution that best fits their unique needs, preferences and finances. Providing the local expertise and information needed to make an informed decision and feel fully confident in their choice. More detail…
Proactive Seniors Planning
- Immediate and Long Range Planning
- ‘Age in Place’ at Home
- Care Program and Service Referrals
Helping seniors to preserve health and independence by accessing the supports and services that are available to them, in a timely manner. Creating a detailed health plan so everyone knows what steps to take, when and how. Families feel confident and prepared. More detail…
Dementia Caregiver Coaching
- Caring for the Caregiver Plan
- Dementia Care Plan
- Family Dementia Coach
Supporting the whole family through the dementia journey. Care and support planning for the person with dementia and their primary caregivers with on-going coaching as the disease progresses. The day-to-day reality of having a loved one with dementia requires on-going support, flexibility and creative problem solving. More detail…
We’d love to help click here to CONTACT US