Sometimes knowing what help you need is the biggest challenge
Fortunately, there are a large number of services in Calgary available to support seniors and caregivers. Unfortunately, identifying and accessing these services can be very complicated, time-consuming and overwhelming.
Publicly funded senior services in Calgary often have very specific health or financial qualifications, complex application processes or long wait-lists. Privately provided services are numerous but often costly. Either way, many Calgarians find it hard to anticipate what supportive senior services they might need and to identify who provides them before they are needed.
Our Proactive Seniors Plan puts you in the driver’s seat with a personal road-map to your best seniors years.
- Our caring and experienced local consultants meet with our clients in the comfort of their own homes
- We strive to help our clients reach their living well goals and honour their wishes and preferences
- Balance realistic use of internal supports (friends and family) and external supports (community services)
- Provided education so you are armed with an understanding of the complex Calgary senior care landscape and you know who to access for help and when to do so
- Careful consideration is given to optimize the health and wellness of everyone, including family caregivers, and to protect these valuable personal relationships
- Care expenses are optimized by balancing good use of public and private senior care resources
- We are here to support you throughout your journey
- If you need support completing the action items (completing forms, attending appointments, applying for funding etc.) our caring consultants can help you with the details of getting tasks accomplished